[Samba] nt_status_no_trust_sam_account

Hamish captainmish at gmx.net
Fri Apr 23 11:04:44 GMT 2004

OK Found the answer
I had added a netbios name to the samba box and this somehow (im not
sure of the details, guessing a bit here) broke the trust. Even after
removing the extra name and changing it back to the original it was
broken - rejoining via rpc failed and the 2k3 log showed access denied.
Tried to reset the machine account in AD, this did not work
Changed hostname of samba box, deleted old name from AD, rejoined,
everything ok!