[Samba] Couldnot open MS power point from Samba share

Choudhary, Nitin nitin_choudhary at maxtor.com
Mon Apr 19 03:00:07 GMT 2004

Hi!

I have setup the Linux Cluster for Samba service. I also configured this for
Active Directory aunthetication. I am able to join the Realm . Now I need to
access the share from Win2003 server but it keeps asking for login name and
password. Any idea for the reason. Do I need to try this from other client
,not from server.

Thanks,

Nitin

  _____