[Samba] Create file hook

Eddy Ilg eddy at netido.de
Sun Apr 18 20:10:30 GMT 2004

Hi,

I want my SAMBA server to execute a script, each time a new file is
created or an existing one is overwritten.

Is there a hook for such a script or do I need to insert it into the
C-code?

The reason I want this, is I am editing C-Code on a linux machine from a
windows machine. With the script I want to set permissions of files
(like the x-bits, etc.) that only some files should have (if I edit a
shell script, it shall be executeable, if I edit C-Code it shall not).
Can you think of another mehtod to do this?

Thanks

Eddy