[Samba] Minimum ldap config

moof48 at temple.edu moof48 at temple.edu
Fri Apr 16 20:13:01 GMT 2004

I currently have samba3 authenticating off of my ldap server
but now I want to just do the minimum.  We currently have an
ldap farm that is the backbone of almost everything at our
university but we want to allow authentication in the labs.
What are the minimum samba & posix attributes that I can get
away with.  All I want is to allow authentication into a lab
worksation, some printing, and a temp space.  I dont need to
do anything else at this time.  Thanks in advance.