[Samba] Upgraded to 3.0.2a but...

Mike Stewart mike at powys-training.co.uk
Fri Apr 16 08:05:17 GMT 2004

Thanks again Daniel,

Yes, I edited rc.samba to point to the new files, still told me I was
running 2.2.8a !

I didn't know there was a "make uninstall", I'll run that now.  I'll read
through the configure file to see if I can modify it myself (I suppose I
could compare it to the configure file originally used for my 2.2.8a) and if
I can get my head around it I'll try it - failing that I'll wait for a
Slackware package to turn up.

Many thanks

Mike