[Samba] having probelms with installation from source

Sahibzada Junaid Noor sjunaidn at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 15 18:33:06 GMT 2004

Hi,

i am having problems  with installing samba from source.

i use these commands ./ configure
                                   make
                                   make install

i am newbie and dont know why this is not working.

can some one guide me about how to install softwares from source in linux specially samba.

also now i would need to know how to remove the already installed samba files from my system.

so that i can install again.

thanks

  Sahibzada Junaid Noor
  Ph   #  (+92) (051) 5950 940
  Cell #   (+92) (0333) 5223586
  Qazi plaza,Third Floor,Commerical Market,Chaklala Scheme 3,
  Rawalpindi
  Islamic Republic of Pakistan