[Samba] Fw: md5 fail on large file

Marco Berizzi pupilla at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 15 13:19:23 GMT 2004

Me again. I have upgraded to linux kernel
2.6.5. However this problem hasn't gone away.
The md5 check is fine, coping the same file
from NT4TSE to a Windoze 2000sp4.
Coping the same file from a windoze 2000sp4
to the samba share is ok. So the problem is
between NT4TSE and samba.

NT4TSE --> SAMBA = KO
WIN2k  --> SAMBA = OK
NT4TSE --> WIN2K = OK