[Samba] Samba Administrator E-zine

Dustin Dortch dustin_dortch at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 14 20:58:31 GMT 2004

Hello All,

I have been talking to some of the team members about an idea that I have
for a monthly e-zine for Samba Administrators.  This e-zine would provide
Samba specific solutions, as well as solutions for ansilary Linux tasks and
service integration, and it would provide help for Windows pertinent
administration tasks that a Samba Administrator would face.

I am looking for a good core of people to get this going.  If there is
anyone out there who has been involved with publications, that would be
great (as this would be my first).

Essentially, we need to nail down a few good regular columns, and get a head
start on a list of articles that would be for the next few months.  Each
issue's articles should tie-in together as much as possible.  We also need a
logo and a good design/layout.

If you are interested, let me know.

Thanks,
Dustin A Dortch