[Samba] Samba 3.0.2a and ADS w2k3 Kerberos authentication problem

Aden, Steve saden at itscommunications.com
Wed Apr 14 13:55:18 GMT 2004

Mapping by IP address causes samba to not use Kerberos.

Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email. Opinions, conclusions and other information contained in this message that do not relate to official business shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by ITS