[Samba] ls and getfacl hanging with nt authentication

Spaceboy spaceboy at spaceboy.co.uk
Wed Apr 7 14:44:42 GMT 2004

hi rob, thanks for the reply.

nscd has been completely disabled and the commands are still totally freezing the command prompt.

anything else I could try?

could it be anything to do with these entries taken from testparm ?
	inherit permissions = No
	inherit acls = No
	nt acl support = Yes
	profile acls = No
	map acl inherit = No

Thanks again!

Steve

=====

hi
completley disable nscd on solaris, it doesn't agree with winbind
rgds
rob