[Samba] RE: ACI appraisal program "freezes" when accessing SAMBA shares

Dave Koch DaveKoch at cableone.net
Fri Apr 2 19:15:06 GMT 2004

Hi Brian,

I can't help you with your ACI problem, but if you think ACI is buggy, try a software called Appraiser's Toolbox/Clickforms by Bradford Technologies.  I've actually used ACI in the past and was very happy with it.  I am actually getting ready order it to replace Clickforms.  Have you really had that many problems?  FYI, I demo'd Alamode, which is supposed to be the Cadillac of Appraisal Software and it was great until I tried to utilize it as a server-only software, at which point it bogged down so bad that I demanded my money back.

Good Luck,

Dave Koch
Mountain View Appriasal, Inc.