[Samba] How to share WIN partitions from SAMBA (Dual boot) Srvrto WIN clients?

Malcolm Baldridge google at paypc.com
Fri Apr 2 11:08:40 GMT 2004

> There _is_ a write-read ntfs driver available for Linux. It's
> called Captive. I've not tested it myself. So I can only inform.

Yes, I know.  But it's dangerous to actually use, and can only be safely
used to overwrite files of exactly the same size, which has been used by
various Windows 2000/NT "Administrator Password Reset" tools.

It's *NOT* safe to use for writing/creating files the way you would normally
expect read/write support to work.

YOU WILL CORRUPT YOUR NTFS VOLUME!

=R=