[Samba] How to share WIN partitions from SAMBA (Dual boot) Srvrto WIN clients?

Ow Mun Heng ow.mun.heng at wdc.com
Fri Apr 2 06:17:01 GMT 2004

There _is_ a write-read ntfs driver available for Linux. It's
called Captive. I've not tested it myself. So I can only inform.

There's a few Live-Cds which does provide that driver. (it uses
NT's native ntoskrnl and ntfs.sys as a wrapper)

BitDefender based on Knoppix Has that, but unfortunately, I've
not gotten round to testing it.