[Samba] Mounting a windows 2003 share

Marcus Franke marcus.franke at gmx.net
Thu Apr 1 19:42:21 GMT 2004

reacend wrote:

> Hi I want to mount the a share of a windows 2003 Domain Controler, but
> I'm not been able...
>
> Does any body knew a solution for that problem?

Windows Server 2003 has per default activated the smb signing
feature. Maybe this could cause you some problems.

To turn of the feature look at the local security policy for
a GPE like Microsoft Network (Server) Communication digitaly sign
(always)  - Activated

Sorry for my crude translation of the GPE but I only have a german
edition of the server and maybe "Microsoft Netzwerk (Server)
Kommunikation digital signieren (immer) - Aktiviert" would not help
you much :)

Marcus