[Samba] per user smb.conf

LeVA leva at az.isten.hu
Sun Sep 28 16:27:04 GMT 2003

Tom Dickson wrote:

> No. Samba will check (and reload if necessary) your smb.conf once a
> minute, I think.

Hi!

Thanks! This is realy works and it's great! But :) do you know a
solution that is done automagicaly. You know now the root has to add
this include line for each user. And there are realy a lot of users, and
and it's a lot work (adding an include line per a user). Is there a way
to setup this "user maintained" sharing with a single line. I mean for
example:

include = /home/$alluser/.smb.conf (or something like that)

Thanks!

Daniel