[Samba] too much spam - filtering the mailinglist

Greg Folkert greg at gregfolkert.net
Tue Sep 23 13:57:10 GMT 2003

On Tue, 2003-09-23 at 01:28, Marc Schoechlin wrote:
> Hi !
>
> Today i deleted more then 60(!) spam-messages on this list
>
> I think it would be a good idea, to limit the possible senders
> of this list to the addresses which are subscribed.

I have yet to delete any SPAM (Swen/Gibe) caused by this list. I believe
you are getting them spoofed. Please look at the headers. Oh, and STOP
USING LookOut Exploit (Outlook Express or Outlook).

greg, greg at gregfolkert.net

You cannot compare with the apex of a ferris wheel, nor the nadir of a
ditch filled with a coelocanth's droppings.