[Samba] Re: Samba 3.0rc4 + SrvTools = unusual behavior

Ed emorris25 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 23 02:56:08 GMT 2003

Just an update to my original question, which is below.

I added a W2K workstation to the domain and experienced no problems with
User Manager.  The other domain machine is a W2K server (running in
standalone mode as a member of the domain) and it experiences the error I
describe below.

Does anyone have any thoughts on or experience with W2K server not playing
nice when it comes to SrvTools (or other aspects of domain behavior)?

Cheers
Ed

news:bkhuuv$mn8$1 at sea.gmane.org...