[Samba] couldn't write to home dir

andrej misovic ado at nirvanaclub.sk
Sun Sep 21 07:00:30 GMT 2003

yes my operating system support it,
I don't know, that you see what have been write
in this treath..
If I enable quota on filesystem, where are homedirs,
samba don't allow to write in homes
and send to client message that disk is full..

how can I check my compiling options?
I'm not sure, that I compile with qota support,
..this probably should be that problem..
thx.

		andrej