[Samba] Wierd problem with file sharing over internet.

Richard Coates rcoates at bigpond.net.au
Thu Sep 18 10:10:29 GMT 2003

I have never used cipe, are you sure ALL required protocols/ports are
routed over your vpn? The firewall isn't blocking you? Try comparing a
trace of the beginning of a connection (before the session stuff floods
past) when directly plugged in against vpn connection. You should see
what is failing. Don't forget the old "diagnosis.txt".
Richard.