[Samba] can't run swat

John H Terpstra jht at samba.org
Wed Sep 17 22:56:29 GMT 2003

On Wed, 17 Sep 2003, Saleh wrote:

> hello,
> every time i'like to run swat i get this massage :
> An error occured while loading http://localhost:901/:
>

> Could not connect to host localhost (port 901)
>
> i'have checked my /etc/servers,and it OK
> But i have a wireless network card ,is that a problem !

Have you read the chapter on SWAT in the HOWTO in the Samba-3.0.0 docs
directory. It is called: Samba-HOWTO-Collection.pdf

There is a whole chapter in there on this, together with notes about how
to make it work. If this is not enough to help you to solve the problem
please let me know so I can update this before Samba-3.0.0 ships. Thanks
for your input.

- John T.
--
John H Terpstra