[Samba] Domain unavaliable

James Kreuziger jkreuzig at uci.edu
Wed Sep 10 17:44:03 GMT 2003

All the WINS server parametes are set correctly on
all the machines.  I just finished checking them. I've
also got lmhosts enabled, and I need to check that
the entries in that file are correct.  I'm sure they
are, as I made a new one and imported it to all the
machines just before we shutdown for the move.

-Jim

Jim Kreuziger
jkreuzig at uci.edu