[Samba] roaming profiles

Andre de Koning andre at vippayroll.co.za
Wed Sep 10 09:32:58 GMT 2003

I managed to delete the temporary cached profile on one of the windows boxes
but when I now log onto that machine with the user in question if get:

Windows cannot log you on because the profile cannot be loaded.  Contact
your network administrator
DETAIL - Access denied

I haven't tried w2k sp4 yet - downloading now but what bugs me is that it
did work before and only gave me problems from time to time - now it
constantly does it!

any ideas?

Andre