[Samba] Problems joining a Samba domain

SerpentMage (Christian Gross) mailing at devspace.com
Tue Sep 9 18:49:37 GMT 2003

Hi

Please read this URL and follow it step for step and you will see that
it works...

http://hr.uoregon.edu/davidrl/samba/samba-pdc.html

Part of the problem is that when Samba tries to connect to the network
the accounts you are trying to define do not exist (namely the computer,
etc).  BTW you will need to disconnect all shares a computer has to the
computer where you are trying to join the domain to.

Hope this helps...

Christian Gross