[Samba] domain join - no sambaSamAccount created

bjorn.padding at ifsaudiovisueel.nl bjorn.padding at ifsaudiovisueel.nl
Fri Sep 5 12:55:11 GMT 2003

Did you try to:
- first make a machine-account _ONLY_ in PosixAccount.
- then try to run the wizard from XP with a (or better to be sure, THE)
root account.

You need to have "add machine script" configed for this ofcourse.

I had the same problem adding clients to the domain...
but when I tried this procedure, it worked 4 me.

(Reply to all for direct comments, only receive digests)

Kind regards,
Bjorn