[Samba] active directory readings

David Bear David.Bear at asu.edu
Thu Sep 4 17:48:13 GMT 2003

I just downloaded the CVS version of samba_2_2 hoping to find any new
documentation on joining a samba server to an active directory.
Couldn't find anything.

In our current setup, I have samba servers doing passthrough
authentication.  I would really like to change that becuase of the all
the errors it generates.

We have a centrally managed active directory.  I would like to join my
samba servers to an OU in our AD.  Are there any writeups on how to do
this?

--
David Bear
phone: 	480-965-8257