[Samba] Samba 3.0.0 next release

Paul Eggleton paule at cjntech.co.nz
Wed Sep 3 20:36:56 GMT 2003

stephane.purnelle at corman.be wrote on Wednesday, 3 September 2003 7:02
p.m.:
> Hi!
>
> I would like to know when samba 3.0.0 release the final version. My
> director press to install and use in production my Samba Server.
>
> I wait the Samba 3.0.0 version the LDAP integration and other stuff.

Well, the sooner it gets tested, the sooner it gets released :)

Maybe you could set up a test server running 3.0.0 RC2 and see if it
does what you need? If nothing else, it will take less time to set up
the real thing once 3.0.0 final comes out, because you will already be
familiar with how to configure it.

Cheers,
Paul