[Samba] Switching Samab PDC and BDCs

Robert Adkins radkins at impelind.com
Wed Sep 3 21:38:00 GMT 2003

Hello Everyone,

	I am in need of making a change in how my users are
authenticated by the Samba Domain Controllers. Basically, I need to
switch the authentication to being done from the Primary Domain
Controller to the Back-up Domain Controller and still keep all the rest
of everything; the shares, login.bat files on the current PDC.

	At this time, I am thinking that all I need to do is change a
few setting within the smb.conf file to make the current Samba BDC the
new PDC and the current Samba PDC the new Samba BDC. From my current
understanding, that will work out just perfectly for this situation.

	Am I missing anything in general?

Thanks,
Robert Adkins
IT Manager/Buyer