[Samba] NIS<->Samba mapping

Mike Ely samba at phoenix.k12.or.us
Tue Oct 14 21:32:42 GMT 2003

I'm using NIS for authentication, and would like to use auto.home to mount a
particular share on an NT server as $HOME when an NIS-mapped user logs in.
I'd rather have the mount occur at each login rather than at boot, as we
have a total of seven NT shares which potentially could contain a given
users' directory.  I can set the correct share for each user at the NIS
user, but how do I get it to play nice with Samba (2.2.7a-SuSE)?

Thanks,
Mike Ely

---