[OT][Samba] SPAM

Leonardo Boselli leo at dicea.unifi.it
Tue Oct 14 19:15:26 GMT 2003

I do not understand wahat you are saying:
swen viruses i receive are of three flavours, mstly being 156 kB in size
.... neve seen a 55kB one ..
anyway i got about 180 each day and i am very unhappy.
About showing in the lists: I use three addresses for lists, but oddly
enough i receive about 180/day on one address, but only one each
other day on the other two ...
I jist set my reader to leave in my [120 MB] box the messages above
140 kB. This way I esclude most of the viruses, oince everuy thrre days
i just browse the list and grab the one [or none] that is OK ...
incidentallym ost of oversized messages even if not viral are usually
worth the trascan ....

Il 14 Oct 2003 alle 7:56 tvsjr immise in rete

--
Leonardo Boselli
Nucleo Informatico e Telematico del Dipartimento Ingegneria Civile