[Samba] Logon Problem

sumank at hfcl.com sumank at hfcl.com
Wed Oct 8 17:10:58 GMT 2003

hi

I am using samba server 3.0 as a Primary Domain Controler for our
network,facing logon problem with windowsXP professional edition. After joining
the domain sucessfully when i try to logon after restarting the system The error
    " The procedure number is out of range" occurs. I have checked the user
name through smbclient, its working fine. The others operating systems are
working fine like winnt/98 and me. Please guide me to fix this problem that i
can use windowsXP professional as a domain member. Waiting for quick and
positive response !!!

Regards,

Suman