[Samba] strange error message

David Bear David.Bear at asu.edu
Tue Oct 7 16:48:06 GMT 2003

this is interesting.  the next question is
1) why does samba want to connect 'back' to a client sending a print
job?
2) and if it cannot connect, does it deny the print?

I think this error below was thrown becuase the user installed kerio
personal firewall on her system, ergo, no connection back.

On Mon, Oct 06, 2003 at 01:20:42PM -0500, Gerald (Jerry) Carter wrote:

--
David Bear
phone: 	480-965-8257