[Samba] newbie question

John Pearson pearsonx4 at tds.net
Sun Oct 5 01:23:57 GMT 2003

Hello,
I have not installed Samba yet but before I do I was wondering if it is
possible with Samba to share an internet connection with a Windows XP
computer.  I want to use my computer running Redhat Linux 9.0 (with
Samba) as the dialup for the internet and the Windows XP to connect to
my computer and then out to the internet.  I am new to Linux and all.  I
was just wondering.
Thank you
John

Visit My Christian Online Ministry at:
HYPERLINK
"http://christianonline.delri.net/index.html"http://christianonline.delr
i.net/index.html
for daily devotionals, weekly sermons, message board, chat, and other
links
A.S.A.P.(Always Say A Prayer)

---