[Samba] Failure to Change Machine Account Password

Sean Elble elbles at sessys.com
Sat Oct 4 01:36:54 GMT 2003

Mark,

Thanks for the reply; it would make more sense for it to be a Microsoft
problem, one of those "oops, I can't believe we broke part of the Samba
connectivity with another service pack with our new features!". Good old
Microsoft, and that's said with as much sarcasm as could possible be
implied. :-)

-Sean Elble