[Samba] Failure to Change Machine Account Password

Sean Elble elbles at sessys.com
Sat Oct 4 01:25:24 GMT 2003

I will try, I'll have to configure the server for a level 10 log, and wait
for the computer to try to change its machine account password. Any idea why
it would be doing this (the Windows machine, I mean)?

Oh, and a stupid question for you . . . any idea where I can get the Active
Directory Users and Computers MMC for Win2k? I know you can use it with
Samba to a limited degree, I just can't find it for the life of me, hehe.
:-)

-Sean Elble