[Samba] Job Logs errors

Mark_X_Aston at unipart.co.uk Mark_X_Aston at unipart.co.uk
Fri Oct 3 11:49:44 GMT 2003

we're actually running CIFS/9000 server A.01.08, based on samba version
2.2.3a

On Thu, Oct 02, 2003 at 04:24:20PM +0000, Mark_X_Aston at unipart.co.uk wrote:
> We are running SAP on a HPUX 11 DB server, with 6 x NT Apps servers
>
> Occassionally we get a number of failures on batch jobs - across any number
> of servers, sometimes with the job terminating immediately on start up, or
> other times after several hours of processing. The jobs terminate but we
> are unable to view the job logs, and the error messages we are getting from
> samba logs are in the format:

What version of Samba ?

Jeremy.

This e-mail has been sent in confidence to the named
 addressee(s).  If you are not the intended recipient you
 must not disclose or distribute it in any form, and you are
 asked to contact the sender immediately