[Samba] Add Printer Wizard

Jerry Haltom jhaltom at feedbackplusinc.com
Fri Oct 31 23:55:56 GMT 2003

Cancel that! Thank you for all you guy's help. I had the printer in CUPs
configured as an HP (which it is...). I set it to RAW, and now both
sides are working fine. Still don't understand what was wrong with HP
though. :) Thanks again.

--
Jerry Haltom <jhaltom at feedbackplusinc.com>
Feedback Plus, Inc.