[Samba] Add Printer Wizard

Jerry Haltom jhaltom at feedbackplusinc.com
Fri Oct 31 23:41:56 GMT 2003

Okay, I have done as you said:

Printing from Unix -> Cups, the image is fine.

I have added the printer in W2K, as a IPP printer (W2K supports that), I
set the driver to the correct driver, but the image quality is not good.
So, this is obviously not samba's fault.

Hope you don't mind me asking here then, what could hte problem be? What
would windows see differently with CUPs/Samba VS Unix? Windows to
Windows works, Windows to Cups or Samba doesn't!

--
Jerry Haltom <jhaltom at feedbackplusinc.com>
Feedback Plus, Inc.