[Samba] MSCHAPv2 microsoft client/linux/Active Directory

rruegner robowarp at gmx.de
Fri Oct 31 15:14:52 GMT 2003

Hi,i am not sure if i understand yor needs, but maybe this helps
this links guide you to setup a pptp server an client for linux
http://www.poptop.org/
http://pptpclient.sourceforge.net/
there are patches to use smbpasswd to auth
users which are conect via pptpd
and MSCHAPv2 with domain
the pptp client should work for login in ras servers
radius shuold work too ( radius auth to ldap should work )
good Luck