[Samba] Basic Setup Question

rruegner robowarp at gmx.de
Thu Oct 30 21:36:07 GMT 2003

Hi , (sorry i am frustrating of windows),
use swat to configure samba it is very simple to use, and note most of the
failures are not relate to samba if you have a valid smb.conf
Windows XP Home can not be a member of a domain as every win admin should
know
you can only share a folder , this struggle is not relate to samba ask
microschrott about there politics
to sell a cut client to dummy users.
update to samba 3 to have a valid smb pdc and study the samba faqs and the
list
post your smb.conf that we can give you qualified answer
Best Regards