[Samba] Profile question

kenjie Trillanes atrillanes at ecommsite.com
Sun Oct 26 06:40:59 GMT 2003

Everyone,

I didn't know where else to call for help. Here it goes. I trying to
replace our Win2k PDC with a combination of Samba3-LDAP-PDC. But I'm not
having much luck in retaining my user's local profiles, I want this PDC
migration to be as simple and transparent as possible, but the new samba
pdc doesn't seem to want to recognize the old profiles (same with the
clients,even with the same domain name they would not recognize the PDC
as the old one). Can anyone help? What must I do to retain my user's
local profiles ??? (and I don't want to store the profiles on the server
since some of them are huge profiles).

Sincerely,
ATrillanes