[Samba] Re: samba3, cups, and pointprint drivers install

awesome-dave1 at juno.com awesome-dave1 at juno.com
Sat Oct 25 02:45:52 GMT 2003

Hello,
	Thanks for that info. I don't see a printing defaults button on the
advanced tab of the printer in question on the samba server. Again, i
navigate to that folder, right click the printer, click properties,
answer no, then go to the advanced tab, and new driver. This is on a 2k
box if that matters.
	My shares print$ and printers are below.
Thanks.
Dave.
[printers]
comment = all printers