[Samba] Advice needed for Samba 3 setup for multiple Linux boxes in established Win2k AD domain...

VR-Bug Support bugtraq at victoriareal.com
Fri Oct 24 10:41:47 GMT 2003

Hi all,

I have the lucky task of being able to set-up a DEV environment for our developers. We plan on using redhat 9 with Samba 3 and making each server an AD domain member of an established Win2K domain.

The advice I would like is the best way to implement this, I'd like to hopefully leave the Win2K domain admins power to create users on the Win2K domain, and automatically add users to the Linux Samba servers, if it's possible.

All thoughts appreciated.

Regards,

Luke.

Any views or opinions expressed in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of ENDEMOL UK plc unless specifically stated.
This email and the information it contains are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify us immediately and delete the copy you have received from your system.
You should not copy it for any purpose, re-transmit it, use it or disclose its contents to any other person. If you suspect the message may have been intercepted or amended please call the sender.