[Samba] Smbpasswd -m and LDAP

Arturo Busleiman arturo.busleiman at intraredes.com
Wed Oct 22 20:07:02 GMT 2003

On Wed, 22 Oct 2003, Arturo Busleiman wrote:

> Hi!
hiya myself! How *COOL*! My... precious!

> I would like to know what exactly does Samba do to the LDAP database
> when smbpasswd is used to add a machine account.

Nothing in particular, Buanzo.

> Is there any attribute by which I can correctly filter, so I can get
> machine accounts listings?

Sure, here you are. BTW, *nice* italian trousers!

"(&(uid=*$)(objectclass=sambaAccount)(acctFlags~=W))"

It seems to work on a couple of Samba OpenLDAP2 servers.

Bye me!

--
Arturo   Busleiman   -  [ i n t r a R e d e s   s r l ]
Piedras 264 - 2 A (C1070AAF) - Buenos Aires - ARGENTINA
mailto:arturo.busleiman at intraredes.com