[Samba] Samba: 32 or 64 bit

Tim Yeoman tim.yeoman at zurich.com.au
Fri Nov 28 03:55:30 GMT 2003

All

Due to an application issue I need to let app support know whether the
version of Samba we are running is 32 or 64 bit. We are running Samba
2.2.8 on Solaris 8 (64 bit mode). Aplogies if this is really obvious but I
have looked many places with no luck.

It was installed from a file containing Solaris packages -
samba-2.2.8-sol8-sparc-local.gz

Screenshot of pkginfo:-
root/zuxdc2s]/usr/local/samba/bin# pkginfo -l SMCsamba
   PKGINST:  SMCsamba
      NAME:  samba
  CATEGORY:  application
      ARCH:  sparc