[Samba] HP560C

Alex Orange hermione at flamingamin.com
Tue Nov 25 02:21:54 GMT 2003

Hey,
     I'm using an HP560C printer on a Redhat 9 linux server and I can't get it to print. Using smbclient I can print a text page. Using smbclient I can find the printmode is graphical but when I try to print anything graphical it doesn't work. I copied my old smb.conf file from Redhat 8 and it had worked. I have tried changing printing = to cups but that didn't help. Yes my printer is set to share through cups if that make any difference. The hp560c icon shows up on my windows machine and my linux machine but if I try to print it just disappears.