[Samba] kudos to the samba team for samba3

Jeff Gardiner gardiner at imaging.robarts.ca
Thu Nov 20 22:39:00 GMT 2003

I'm glad you posted this Jason - I feel exactly the same.  Not only did they
do an amazing jobs on Samba 3, but they actively frequent these lists, and
further contribute by assisting others.

Also, my interest and excitement in the Samba project seems to be proportional
to the release number.

Cheers
Jeff

--
Jeff Gardiner [ gardiner at imaging.robarts.ca ]
System Administrator - Imaging Research Laboratories

       ~~~~~~~
        -- Henry Spencer
~~~~~~