[Samba] Samba 3.0 PDC tdbsam

Karl Banasky kbanasky at heatcon.com
Thu Nov 20 22:34:02 GMT 2003

Hello.  I am setting up a SAMBA 3.0 PDC as per the How To Guide doing the basic config with tdbsam as passdb backend.  I am getting the error that it can not access the database file.  Does anyone know why and what to do to solve this?  I even said told it where the file was; passdb backend = tdbsam /etc/samba/passdb.tdb.   I can not seem to find any info on this error.  If you need more info I can get it just let me know what you need.
I also looked in the logs and it seems to not say anything as an error message.
Thanks.

Karl Banasky
Email kbanasky at heatcon.com