[Samba] Migrating from Win to Samba for printing

w w mercky99 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 18 18:42:26 GMT 2003

Hello,
I'm new to this list.

I'd like to talk to anyone with experience in migrating to Samba from win2k or win2003 for printing. We are thinking about changing over our win print servers to Samba. I'd like to get an idea if anyone else has done this and if so what their experiences / how are they using it / how well does it work etc.

Our network print environment is very large. We can converse off-list so as not to clog it if that is best.

Thanks in advance