[Samba] ADS with Kerberos trust

Fernando Fonseca fernando.fonseca at triaton.com.br
Mon Nov 17 13:44:36 GMT 2003

Hi Fergus,

Look at the PDF included in the /doc directory source package of Samba caled
HOWTO Collection, in the section 4.3.5 and 7.4 you will see how to do it.

I understand that just seting the 2 following parameters you say to AD to use
Kerberos:
security = ADS
encrypt password = yes

To test your kerberos conection you can use kinit and klist, usualy placed in
/usr/kerberos/bin.

[ ]'s

--
Fernando Fonseca