[Samba] Workgroup/Domain Comments

Scott Swaim scott at qualitycorps.com
Wed Nov 12 16:46:19 GMT 2003

Is it possible to assign a comment to the workgroup/Domains name that is displayed in the network neighborhood?  Can I assign it throught the smb.conf file? if so how? or can I manually insert it into the wins.dat/browse.dat as a static entry?  if so how?

I currently vpn approx 6 domains.  it would be nice to see a description of each domain listed in the domain/workgroup listing in the NN.

Thanks

Scott Swaim

ps  thank for the great software.  I currently manage 6 subnets on each on there own dsl and VPN connected to each other.  excellent software.